Microneedling Course description
Embrace the cutting-edge field of skin therapy with our Microneedling specialization course at Reimagine Clinic, situated in Montreal. This advanced esthetician training imparts professional techniques to perform microneedling procedures, adhering to medical-grade sanitary and safety standards. We utilize a well-regarded blended learning approach comprising online and in-class sessions, ensuring we adhere to the latest safety guidelines. Throughout the training, we employ the innovative dermapen microneedling device.
What will I gain from this course? Upon completing our microneedling training program, you’ll obtain a recognized certificate that qualifies you to perform non-medical mesotherapy treatments using an electric Dermapen device. You’ll master a variety of procedural techniques and establish treatment protocols that guarantee consistent results. Further, you will distinguish between microneedling technologies and provide safe, practical applications, paving the way for roles as a microneedling specialist.
- Prerequisites: None
- Course length: At your own pace
- Payment plans: Full payment only
Why choose Reimagine Clinic?
- Best Practices: We set the standard for industry hygiene, ensuring a safe and pleasant learning experience.
- Best Techniques: Our comprehensive range of courses and training programs are designed to deliver superior learning and real-world experience.
- Best Client Experience: Our friendly staff will ensure you are well-oriented, providing highly personalized coaching and training.
- What will I learn from the Microneedling course? In this sought-after course, you’ll learn to treat challenging skin conditions affecting deeper dermis layers. You’ll address acne scars, pigmentation, skin texture, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles using collagen induction therapy.
- How long does it take to graduate? The program is one day. Upon completion of all theoretical and practical learning, you’ll receive a non-medical mesotherapy (microneedling) certificate.
- What can I expect after passing this course? As a microneedling specialist, you’ll offer facials, body treatments, consultations, and skin analyses to clients. With the Dermapen micro-needling device, you’ll provide collagen induction therapy to treat deeper skin concerns. You’ll be equipped to work in facial spas, medical spas, hotels, and medical clinics.
- What is the classroom training like? We use a hybrid teaching method that safeguards against the spread of covid-19. Classes are limited to 4 students per teacher with social distancing measures in place. This ensures a more personalized learning experience in a safer environment.
- Microneedling specialization vs. esthetics course? If you are a certified skin therapist or hold an esthetics diploma, microneedling is an excellent addition to your skills, offering new opportunities for career growth. You can complete the online theory program at your own pace, consisting of one module. Practice models are included for in-class training.
Join us at Reimagine Clinic and boost your skincare credentials with our comprehensive microneedling training. We look forward to supporting your journey to becoming a skincare professional.
- Benefits of Microneedling
- Indications and contraindications
- Consultations & Understand the best ways to treat skin conditions, including acne, pigmentation, scarring, aging & Stretch Marks.
- Skin Anatomy and Analysis
- Understanding topical anesthetic
- Pre-treatment care
- Treatment interval
- Treatment prices
- Client consent forms
- Treatment protocol
- Instructor demonstration
- Student application
- Marketing tips and tricks
- On going support
Why enroll in a training at reimagine clinic
Knowledge is Key
The microneedling training is given by a master esthetician in order to make your learning process efficient . After the course, you will be able to treat clients directly and accumulate profit.
Our courses are offered in English and French.
All our trainings comes with the materials you need in order to offer this treatment to your clients. We tell you the suppliers you can reach out to.
During your training, you will be able to practice on a live model to hone your skills for microneedling.
You will be able to get the insurance you require for this certificate with our trusted insurance partners.
Manual and consent
A manual is given to you and as well as a consent form that you can modify to serve your business needs.
The training is half a day, it can be between 4h to 6h depending on how fast each module is gone trough.
- 30 ML Numbing cream
- Microneedling Device
- 25 #12 Pins (Charge clients 120$ per treatment= 120$*25= 3000$) Basically your initial complete training will be repaid.
- 4×4 Gauze package
- 50 Dental Bibs
- Consent forms
- On going support
This training has two modules!
The theory moule and practice module where you will learn all there is about Microneedling
No pre-requisite is required, you can start your esthetician journey right away and still be insured with our insurance company.
Yes, you can bring your own model like a family member or a friend but if you don’t have any models then we provide you with one.
Yes, you will need to make an initial payment of 300$ in order to book your spot and the remaining balance will be paid on the day of the training at the start of the session.
We make sure that our students are comfortable and we are available for them if they have any questions. That is why we only take two students per training and no more. We maintain a quality based training in order to make sure you are satisfied with your training.
Warning: These photos are published for reference only to provide information on the nature of the treatment. They do not constitute a guarantee of results. These results are after 4-8 microneedling treatments depending on clients circumstances.