Lip Blush Montreal
We currently have it on Promo for 400$ with touch up included (Completely free).
Enter lip blushing, a semi-permanent tattooing method designed to enhance the natural color and shape of your mouth.
lip blushing tattoo
Reimagine Clinic now offers lip blushing! Basically lipstick tattoo.
While a lot of us want fuller, more defined lips, we might not be willing to get painful, expensive injections to achieve the results. Even if your lips are already on the plumper side, you can experience loss of color and definition as you age. Luckily, thanks to lip tattooing, often called lip blushing, you can remedy this without a visit to the plastic surgeon’s office. Permanent makeup lips is a new permanent makeup trend on the rise.
The pigment is applied with a tattoo needle (not as scary as it sounds, trust us) to define the shape of your lips and add a subtle color. Rather than the harsh results of old-school lip tattoos, lip blushing is all about enhancing your feature, naturally.
Due to the amazing advances made in the professional cosmetic industry, you can now wake up and walk out the door without applying a stitch of makeup but still look like you’ve stood in front of a mirror, artfully touching up your face for the greater part of the morning. It’s treatments like microblading, eyelash extensions, filler, and even tattooed eyeliner which semi-permanently alter your appearance just as a makeup pencil, concealer, and mascara wand would but for an extended period of time, with no removal and reapplication necessary.
Come visit us for a consultation at Reimagine Clinic in Montreal and Laval for Lip Blush!
Lip tattooing is a great alternative to fillers or surgery. It can also be done in conjunction with these procedures! Many of our clients do both to maximize the effectiveness of lip enhancement treatments.
Whether it is the lip design, shape or color you are interested in, Reimagine Clinic can help. The Lip Blush method is a soft and natural blending of pigment color into the lips. There is no demarcation, just a soft color blushing. It will enhance the fullness of the lips. This is a multiple-step process done in a minimum of two sessions.
- Lips appear more defined without surgery or fillers
- Restores color to lips that have become pale
- Corrects Blurred lip lines
- Camoflauges scars and hypopigmentation
- Kiss-proof and smudge-proof color
- Make lips appear fuller and larger
- May eliminates the daily use of pencils to outline, fill-in, or reshaping lip borders
- Saves time and money!
– Fewer freckles
– Brighter, more radiant skin
– A more even skin tone
– Less skin discoloration
– Fewer fine lines and wrinkles
Of all permanent makeup procedures, the permanent lip enhancement procedure is the most sensitive. However we do numb your lips prior to and throughout the procedure with a highly effective topical anesthetic for your comfort.
Pre-Care Instructions are designed and MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service. Excessing bleeding and sensitivity during the procedure will dilute and expel the pigment color and lead to poor results.
* Having this service performed during your menstrual cycle may increase discomfort during your procedure.
* If you are a frequent smoker or “sun worshipper” the topical anesthetics used during the treatment may not last as long and also can lead to poor retention and poor lasting results.
At Reimagine Clinic in Laval, we make sure that you leave this treatment satisfied.
You and your artist will discuss which colors suit you based on your natural lip color. Once your lips have healed, you may still enhance or change the color of your lips at anytime with conventional makeup. Your new lip tattoo is designed to act as a base, so it doesn’t mean you should throw out your lippy collection at all.
Your lips will look swollen and slightly larger than normal and look as though you may have had a slight lip filler injection. The degree of this varies from person to person. The pigment and lip color will look darker initially, like a bold lipstick. The size of your lips will shrink back to normal and the color will significantly fade up to 50% within the first 4 days. You will lose color on the inside of your lips first, the edges last. Right after the procedure lips normally feel dry, chapped, tight and tender to the touch. Similar to how a sunburn feels. So you will need to apply a lot of lip balm to keep it moisturized.
Expect moderate swelling up to three days following the procedure. Scabbing may make the lips feel thick. Lip pigment color may fade up to 50% after the first few days. While healing you lip color will look spotty. This is due to oxidation of the pigment and the regeneration of the skin. Multiple sessions may be required to achieve the desired lip results. Your Complimentary Enhancement Session must be scheduled 6-12 weeks after your first initial appointment and is necessary in order to achieve that richness of color, achieve symmetry, and density in the shape.
Reimagine Clinic Lip Blush is a form of permanent cosmetic tattooing. The pigment will remain in your skin forever, but will fade over time. We recommend getting a touch up every 1-3 years.
Please note that final results cannot be guaranteed as each unique skin type will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. We will re-evaluate how your skin has received the pigment at your Enhancement Session and make any changes. Two appointments are recommended initially. Each of these appointments being 6-12 weeks apart. At your Complimentary Enhancement Session, we will assess the color retention and make any adjustments necessary. Everyone heals differently and at different rates. If your cosmetic tattoo does not heal perfectly the first time, do not worry! We can always make necessary adjustments when you return!
Excessive bleeding during a lip tattoo procedure will reduce the amount of pigment absorption. Caffeine, alcohol, certain food or drink, and certain medications or vitamins may act as stimulants and/or blood-thinners. They should avoided for a minimum 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Sun exposure: The sun will extremely soften the look of your lip tattoo, and may also change the color appearance of the pigment.
Lifestyle: smokers, “sun worshippers”, or anyone with skin that is in a state of distress may have less desirable results.
It is highly recommended that you avoid SUN and TANNING BED exposure for 7 days BEFORE and AFTER your procedure. If you show up for your appointment with a new tan or a sunburn, you will need to reschedule and pay a rescheduling fee. As your skin exfoliates from a sunburn, it will take the pigment with it.
Touch-up appointments are optional. If you do not maintain, the color will lighten over time. Fading greatly depends on your skin type and tone, lifestyle, sun exposure, pigment color used, and your overall health. We suggest that if you want to maintain your lips so that they always look their best plan on scheduling a touch up every 1-3 years for best results.
If you are planning to have laser treatments, you must cover your lip tattoo with 20% Zinc Oxide to avoid premature fading of your tattoo.
If you are applying acidic or brightening skincare (AHA’s, retinol, peels, glycolics, salicylic acid, etc.) please first cover your lip tattoo with vaseline to avoid premature pigment fading.
- Begin your Anti-Viral medication 2 days prior to procedure.
- Do not work out 48 hours before procedure.
- NO alcohol, caffeine or stimulants 48 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- Avoid Fish Oil, Primrose Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes (Shakeology, etc), “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements for a minimum of 48 hours prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Retin-A, and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) at least 6 weeks prior
- Must wait a minimum 6 months after lip fillers and 6 weeks after touch-up. It is possible to have poor color retention in lips that have had injections within 6-12.
- Wait six months after lip implant and get written clearance from your surgeon.
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
*Immediately following the procedure, lips may feel dry, chapped, tight and tender to the touch.
Complete your antiviral medication to prevent an outbreak.
- Apply ointment on lips several times a day. This should be done for at least 10 days post treatment. Do not allow lips to become dry. This may interfere with healed color. During the day if lips feel dry, apply a light layer of ointment. Make sure to dab/press onto skin, do not rub it in.
- Itching is normal, DO NOT PICK!
- No soaps, cleansing creams, or chemicals on lips. Wash your face carefully avoiding the lip area for 10 days.
- Avoid moisture to the lips such as hot soups and hot coffee for 10 days. Drink everything through a straw until lips completely peel.
- DO NOT stretch the lips. Avoid biting into large sandwiches, etc. Cut food into tiny bites.
- Do not bite into greasy, oily, salty or spicy foods, rather cut them up and place them into your mouth.
- While eating, do not constantly wipe your lips with a napkin or keep licking your lips at this will impede the healing process. DO NOT PICK dry healing tissue or you WILL remove the pigment color!
- Avoid water on the new pigmented areas as much as possible, the first 7 days. (when showering, washing face, etc. have ointment on the pigmented area to protect lips from water). Do not stand in front of shower head when showering.
- Avoid underwater swimming and batching for a minimum of 4 weeks to avoid bacterial infection.
- Before brushing your teeth, seal lips with ointment first. Do not bleach/whiten your teeth while your lips are healing (about 2 weeks).
- You may apply an ice pack (which must be protected with a wet barrier film of paper toweling, towel or cloth) for 10-minute intervals for the first 48 hours. Ice may be applied every hour or so, if desired. Do not put ice directly on area.
- Do not expose the lips to direct sunlight or tanning beds for 2 weeks. This is new skin and will sunburn easily and direct sun prematurely may also cause scarring and alter pigment color.
- You may wear lipstick, lipgloss, and chapstick after 10 days, make sure the tube of lip product is new.
- Sleeping slightly elevated will help prevent swelling. It’s recommended to sleep on your back.
- No smoking while lips are healing (10 days minimum).
- No kissing, rubbing or friction on your newly tattooed lips until after 10 days or you may lose pigment.
Expect moderate swelling, usually one to three days following the procedure. Scabbing may make the lips feel thick. Lips will fade up to 50% after the first 5 days. While healing, the tattoo will look patchy. This is due to skin regeneration and healing. Two or three sessions may be required to achieve the desired results. Please be patient. Cosmetic tattooing is a multiple-step appointment process with a healing time of approximately 6 weeks in between touch up appointments.
Here is our work!